Friday, December 5, 2008

Beginning to feel a lot like Christmas......not.

I took the kids to Santa's Bag last night.http://www.wfae.org/wfae/17_66_94.cfm?cat=17&subcat=66&subsub=94&action=detail&id=2411 It has become a tradition for Chance and I. This is the first time the girls participated and they did great. It's a little weird that your kids don't mind walking off with a stranger but hey, they did great. I'm sure Kristen, who came along with Jacob, is once again very glad she only has one kid, lol. We rode the light rail to uptown. The ride there was pretty nice, no tantrums. On the way back everyone was tired and it was fairly crowed, I was stressed because it was almost 8pm, we hadn't had dinner yet and I had to get up for work at 3am. Sooo, the ride back I could have done without. I was happy to see the car at the end of the ride. Dinner with 2 tired out 2 year old....well, you can imagine. We arrived home at 15 minutes to 10. I washed them up, put them in bed and crashed. I'm glad I took them, next time maybe not so late or maybe not the rail. I like having traditions that the kids can look forward to, things they will remember they're older.

Hopefully this weekend I will get the tree up. And *hopefully* it will help me get in the mood. Something about being negative in the bank, a pile of bills and 8 hours on the schedule next week bringing me down....wonder why, hmmm. Oh, on top of all that I have my mother to deal with. She thinks she is the only one in the world with problems and is constantly pushing my buttons. Good times.

I was supposed to go out this Saturday. I asked off Sunday morning. But, they scheduled me anyway and I am going to have to work. I just can't lose anymore money and definitely can't spend anymore.

Dammit ! I told myself before I started this blog it was to blog about something else besides money.

Kristen took a pic of the kids with Santa so hopefully she will send it to me soon and I'll put it up.

until then here is one of Mr.Chance. He started Tae Kwon Do on Monday. It hurt like hell to pay $100 but I got a great deal. I don't have to pay again until March when the new studio opens so, I sucked it up and shelled it out. I don't know if it will cause a ripple effect but it's done so....whatever. The kids doesn't go anywhere.

Here it is :

3 comments:

Joelie said...

Um... FRICKIN' ADORABLE!!!!

Erin said...

ohhhh so cute!

I'm sorry the shit's piling up, hope it will level out soon!

Joelie said...

BLOG!!!!